Download Peggo Music Downloader 1.0.7 APK For Android
With the Peggo APK app for Android devices, download songs and videos from YouTube and SoundCloud.With the Android app of Peggo upload interesting videos for free as an MP3 file of the portals as a MP4 file and music YouTube and SoundCloud down.
YouTube Recorder as an Android App
Just copy the YouTube or SoundCloud URL into the search box or search Peggo directly for a contribution. In the overview you can directly save the audio track as an MP3 – To do this, click on “Record MP3”. Directly under a YouTube video you will find the buttons to download the video in different qualities. Very convenient is the integrated cutting function for MP3s and videos. So you can do very easily overhangs before downloading and so for example, have a clean song recording. In addition, the volume level of MP3 can automatically normalized and silent passages are taken out. If in the database, you can also automatically tag the MP3 songs. Conclusion: The Peggo app is a really simple way to download videos and MP3s from YouTube and SoundCloud.
How To Install Peggo
- Enabling installation from Unknown Sources allows the installation of apps.
- To enable installation from Unknown Sources, open Settings from the home screen or app launcher.
- Scroll down and tap Security.
- In Security, tap and enable installation from Unknown Sources.
- A confirmation dialog may appear. If so, tap OK.
- With installation from Unknown Sources enabled, Peggo can now be installed by simply opening the downloaded .apk (Android Application Package). To open the downloaded .apk, open Downloads from the home screen or app launcher.
- Then find and tap Peggo.apk.
- Proceed with the installation. If you use a screen dimmer, you may need to pause it to install Peggo. For security reasons, Android prevents app installations while apps that paint directly to the screen, like screen dimmers, are running. You can resume the screen dimmer after Peggo is installed.
- Enjoy the App.
Requires Android 4.1 or later.